Public Relation Officer Job | Hyderabad
We are looking for a Public Relations (PR) to organize and oversee PR activities and ensure effective communication with clients, media, and the public.
As a PR, you should be an organized and cool-tempered professional who is able to handle a tough situation. We expect you to have a creative mind and excellent communication skills (Eng & vernacular language).
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts
- Prepare and distribute press releases
- Organize PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship, and advertising
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties| Clients Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Prepare and submit PR reports
- Manage PR issues
- Proven experience as a Public Relations
- Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast, and print)
- Background in researching, writing, and editing publications
- Proficient in MS Office and social media.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org or
Whatsapp – 8008600460