Digital Marketing Manager Job || Immediate Joining || Hyderabad
We are seeking talented and motivated Product Marketing Managers to lead the marketing of SaaS products created by our very strong technology team. We are a fast-paced, culture-driven environment and this role requires a unique blend of technical, creative, and project management skills. If you are someone who is organized, data-driven, creative, and a self-starter, we would like to hear from you.
Our ideal candidate should be an expert in Digital Marketing and have handled few SaaS Products independently. We are looking for a proven candidate who can work with the Marketing Head and help in all areas of marketing and lead a team.
- Proven track record of delivering tangible results on traffic and conversions.
- Solid understanding of search engine ranking factors, algorithms, site architectures, and strategies.
- Expert in all areas of SEO including strong technical skills (HTML, site architecture and content management systems).
- Experience in managing relevant SEO Tools.
- Ability to anticipate or quickly react to the ever-changing search engine landscape and algorithms by staying on top of current search engine news, trends, practice, and social triggers.
- Ability to utilize social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, YouTube, Google+, blogs, and articles to influence search engine visibility.
- Implement link-building campaigns in coordination with appropriate vendors.
- Link building social media strategy content strategy viral marketing site speed optimization ability to work on SEO elements like an XML site map, Disavow link, Robot text, Word press, Joomla, Google ad words, social media marketing.
- Sound knowledge in PPC and SEM. (Search, Shopping campaign)
- Up to date work knowledge of projected trends in SEO industry provide recommendation and execute strategies for content development social media and internet marketing industry.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively identify issues and resolve them.
- Self-motivated excellent in analytical project and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Should have managed a team of digital marketers in the past.
- Graduate with 6-10 years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience marketing products and team members.
- Minimum of 6 years of product marketing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org or
Whatsapp – 8008600460